Sunday, July 17, 2011

Camp NaNo Winner & Stats

So, not only did I get to 50k during the first ever session of Camp NaNoWriMo, I did it by day 14! That means that I wrote 50k in 10 days, that is a record for me! I actually hit 8k three days out of ten, 6k two days and an average of 3k the other five days. I have officially kicked last years NaNo record in the butt!

So, while I did get to 50k, I still didn't quite finish the novel. I think I'm only missing about twelve scenes so I'm not really worried about finishing this one up. I can't believe that I actually did so well this year! Having a much simpler and sillier story definitely helped the process a bit :) I guess now I have the time to start outlining for August! Camp NaNo session 2, here I come!

~Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment