Friday, February 5, 2010

Current Projects

As Valentine's Day gets closer, I've realized that I have yet to find the perfect gift for my husband. This year is special because it's our first Valentine's day as a married couple and I really want to make the day perfect for him. Luckily for me I have a brilliant guy and he suggested that we do something creative this year. I've decided to write a short story as his gift and so until I'm finished, this story will be my priority. Just a short fluffy piece about a couple on Valentine's Day, but hopefully it will be fun.

"Eyes on Fire" is becoming exceptionally fun to edit and I can't wait until I have chapter two polished up. If you want to be among the few I send it out to let me know. I've decided that I'm going to limit the readership on this story to people I can trust to give me really good constructive critism.

Oh, for those following my fanfictions on Twilighted.net, know that I have started work on chapters for both stories. Failure has been difficult, but I think I have finally found an interesting angle to work this next chapter from. I just hope that I can get it to work the way I want it to.

I've also finally started work on my George Weasley/Hannah Abbott epic "Broken Bindings" and I think it's going to be incredibly fun to work on. I can't wait until I really get into the story.

I think that is it for now, just wanted to update everyone on what I'm working on. Hope you all have a great weekend!

-Krys

2 comments:

  1. You can always feel free to include me on any story-related mailings!

    (And, I am very much looking forward to George/Hannah stuff from you.)

    ReplyDelete