Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Script Frenzy and other things

Jon, Aiden and I have been planning for this day for several months now and finally it's here! Tonight we get to start Script Frenzy and I know we are just going to kick butt! Jon is of the belief that we will have the whole 100 pages done before he starts school on the 20th and I really hope he is right. Of course, having our entire story scripted out already helps a lot!

In other news, I did some more editing on "Eyes on Fire" last night and it was actually really easy to see some problems and correct them. I guess distancing myself from the project for the past month really has helped me see things more clearly.

In regards to fan-fiction, I have done a little work on "Broken Bindings" (my George/Hannah story) and have come up with some fun new scenes for my two Twilight stories. I have also started a new one shot for my writing group on Deviant Art. The theme this month is Fan Fiction and so I decided to write a story that Jon has been bothering me about for the past few days. If I would have known that he would love the "Black Jewels" series so much I would have had him read it months ago! Now he is pestering me to write a story about Daemon and Janelle and I know exactly the scene I want to write.

Anyway, I'm still plugging along and thought you all should know!

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment