Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Writing, Writing, Writing

So, we achieved our goal of getting to 100 pages in Script Frenzy on Sunday evening. It's really nice to be able to say that we are done now and it only took us four days. The best thing about this is the fact that now we aren't completely focused on our script. I have free time to work on other things and believe me, I have.

At the end of this week I hope to have at least one chapter completely done for either "Failure" or "Our New Life." If Aiden is amenable, I may have both done and ready for editing. Of course, I also have the scene near the end of "Failure" that I'm still working on because honestly, I'm totally in love with it. It is making me want to write "Failure" quickly so I can get to that point in the story.

I also plan to do some editing on "Eyes on Fire" but I'm not too concerned about deadlines anymore. If I have to, I'll pay for a copy of my book to put on my shelf. I'm not sure yet if it's worth all the trouble I'm putting into it, but maybe my perspective isn't the best. I fought with those characters all November long and we still have a love/hate relationship going on. Though I admit, it's much more hate than love. If they ever see a bookstore it will be because my husband refuses to let me give them up.

I think that's it, but if I think of anything else that I forgot I'll update the blog again.

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment