Thursday, June 9, 2011

Writing writing writing

It's really nice to have a muse, especially when they are active. Unfortunately for me right now, Aiden has been a little TOO active. I can barely sleep at night anymore because he spends hours whispering ideas to me. It's great to have all the ideas, the problem is that by the time I wake up half of them are gone. I'm beginning to think Aiden is becoming a big tease!

Seriously though, I've never been as excited about a story idea as I am now. I can barely get any work done on the outline for the first book before I start thinking of things that would be amazing to add to the other two. It's a frustrating process, but I'm determined that I will get everything I'm thinking about on paper eventually. I just hope it doesn't take the rest of my life (and a lifetime of sleepless nights) to get it all done.

~Krys

1 comment:

  1. All muses are teases - it's in their contract, I swear.

    I know my muse is a tease, giving me ideas when I'm at work and can't do a damn thing with them unless I neglect my job.

    Stupid work ethic.

    I hope you can start writing soon and that the process of writing the story is as much (or more) fun than planning it.

    ReplyDelete