Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brainstorming

The past two days have been very long and awful for my husband and I, so we have tried to ignore the awfulness by brainstorming some new ideas for my novel. Jon has finally started reading through and editing my pitiful first draft and I have to admit, he knows exactly what my story needs to get better. I'm beginning to wonder if he is yet another muse for me, though I doubt if Aiden would like that idea. He is a very jealous muse.

Today will be spent catching up on lost sleep and working on editing the areas in my novel that Jon has pointed out to me. Some of his ideas are so clever and wonderful that I can't wait to get to work on them!

I know this post was short, but I'm running a little low on energy. I just wanted to update everyone on my writing status. Hopefully by tomorrow I will like my prologue and first chapter enough to post a teaser of it here. Wish me luck!

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment